434-386-7910 or (833) 33 MY CPR
CPR and First Aid training is more important that ever! Many of our students require this training for continued employment, many work in the healthcare industry and must stay up-to-date. Additionally, as preparation for the potential burden on the healthcare system, people must be prepared and ready to Save A Life with CPR!
Nation's Best CPR follows the CDC guidelines as well as directives produced by American Red Cross and American Heart Association.
1) What does CPR stand for? Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a life saving technique used when the heart stops beating.
2) How long does CPR Certification last? Most CPR Certifications are good for 2 full years. This includes most BLS (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers). Conversely, Bloodborne Pathogens is a 1 year certification.
3) How do I access the online portion of my online cpr blended learning class? You should have received an email containing the hyperlink and directions for accessing the Red Cross Online Learning portal. If you completed the online only course, you may utilize that certificate of completion to attend the corresponding hands-on class.
4) My Log in doesn't work with the online class! Be sure you click the CREATE Log In button to create a NEW log in. Your log in information you used to register is NOT tied to the online learning portal.
5) Are classes guaranteed to take place? Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a class will meet the minimum required number of students. However, we work hard to avoid any cancellations and will notify our students 2 days in advance of any cancellations or rescheduled classes. The majority of classes do meet the minimum requirement.
6) Where can I get a copy of my Red Cross or American Heart Association certification? You may access your certification directly from the American Red Cross database by clicking on this link and entering your information:
7) How do I prepare for my Virtual CPR Training?Watch This Video
8) What's the refund or transfer policy?
The Nation's Best CPR Terms and Conditions are presented and must be accepted at the time of registration, thus all registered students have reviewed and accepted the following terms:
All classes require payment in full to reserve your spot. Class sizes are limited to create a lower student/teacher ratio, please reserve your spot as early as possible. Refunds will be granted to those who cancel 7 days prior to the class. If notice is given 4 days or more prior to class, you may transfer to another class. A $30 fee will be incurred with a class transfer request submitted 3 days prior to class. No transfers granted within 2 days prior to class. Only 1 transfer per student and once a transfer has been completed, no refunds will be granted. Once a class begins, there will be no transfers or refunds.
Registration will NOT be accepted in person.
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO LOW ENROLLMENT: The course may be cancelled due to low enrollment, students will be provided no less than 2 days' notice and will be offered additional class options.
Blended Learning Classes REQUIRE the online training to be COMPLETE BEFORE the in-person class. Students are responsible for completing the online training. Hyperlinks are available via the autogenerated confirmation email once registration is completed. You will not be allowed to attend, if you cannot show proof of completing the online training, and will be required to register with full payment for another class. You may also bring a copy of the certificate of completion from a corresponding online only course. Please check with us to be sure it is the correct course before registering for the hands on class.
LATE POLICY: 5 minutes for blended classes; 15 minutes for full day classes. You will not be allowed to attend if you are late and will be required to register with full payment for another class.
Instructor Training Courses:
Refund & Transfer Policy: Refunds will be granted to those who cancel 14 days prior to the class. If you request a transfer within 7 - 13 days prior to class, you will be charged $60 to transfer to another class. If you request a transfer within 4 - 6 days of class, you will be charged 50% of the registration fee to transfer to another class. There will be no transfers or refunds granted 3 days or less prior to the class start date. Only 1 transfer per student and once a transfer has been completed, no refunds will be granted.
For the Instructor Training class, please make sure you log in to the online training using the detailed instructions in the email from Nation's Best CPR.
For the ARC online learning course troubleshooting, please watch the troubleshooting video or call 434-386-7910.
**WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY** Please be advised that Nation’s Best CPR follows local school closings and county government offices/libraries as a guideline for cancellations. The school district/county in which the class locations falls will be the standard. If a class is held and students do not attend registration is lost and a new class registration will be required. All cancellation/transfer fees remain in effect.**
9) If you're having trouble getting the online training to play, please watch this video: