1) How do I access the online portion of my blended learning class? You should have received an email containing the hyperlink and directions for accessing the Red Cross Online Learning portal. If you can not find the email, you may use the hyperlinks below:
2) My Log in doesn't work with the online class! Be sure you click the CREATE Log In button to create a NEW log in. Your log in information you used to register is NOT tied to the online learning portal.
3) Are classes guaranteed to take place? Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a class will meet the minimum required number of students. However, we work hard to avoid any cancellations and will notify our students 2-3 days in advance of any cancellations or rescheduled classes. The majority of classes do meet the minimum requirement.
5) I can't make my class tomorrow, what's your refund or transfer policy? The Nation's Best CPR Terms and Conditions are presented and must be accepted at the time of registration, thus all registered students have reviewed and accepted these terms.
All classes require payment in full to reserve your spot. Class sizes are limited to create a lower student/teacher ratio, please reserve your spot as early as possible. Refunds will be granted to those who cancel 7 days prior to the class. If notice is given no less than 3 days prior to class, you may transfer to another class. If you request a transfer in less than 3 days prior to class, you will be charged $30 to transfer to another class. Once a class is over, there will be no transfers or refunds.
Registration will be accepted up to 1 day prior to a class beginning. Payment must be received in full prior to class in order to participate. Registration may NOT be accepted in person.
Three (3) students are required to hold a class, otherwise, students may be asked to move to another time/date. Occasionally classes with fewer than 3 will be hosted.
6) If you're having trouble getting the online training to play, please watch this video: