1) What does CPR stand for? Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a life saving technique used when the heart stops beating.
2) How long does CPR Certification last? Most CPR Certifications are good for 2 full years. This includes most BLS (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers). Conversely, Bloodborne Pathogens is a 1 year certification.
3) How do I access the online portion of my online cpr blended learning class? You should have received an email containing the hyperlink and directions for accessing the Red Cross Online Learning portal. If you can not find the email, you may use the hyperlinks below: (these are FREE CPR certification online links - you may print the online cpr certificate and bring to class, it is not a complete cpr certification, just a completion certificate)
4) My Log in doesn't work with the online class! Be sure you click the CREATE Log In button to create a NEW log in. Your log in information you used to register is NOT tied to the online learning portal.
5) Are classes guaranteed to take place? Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a class will meet the minimum required number of students. However, we work hard to avoid any cancellations and will notify our students 2-3 days in advance of any cancellations or rescheduled classes. The majority of classes do meet the minimum requirement.
6) Where can I get a copy of my Red Cross or American Heart Association certification? You may access your certification directly from the American Red Cross database by clicking on this link and entering your information:
7) What's the refund or transfer policy? The Nation's Best CPR Terms and Conditions are presented and must be accepted at the time of registration, thus all registered students have reviewed and accepted these terms.
All classes require payment in full to reserve your spot. Class sizes are limited to create a lower student/teacher ratio, please reserve your spot as early as possible. Refunds will be granted to those who cancel 7 days prior to the class. If notice is given 4 days or more prior to class, you may transfer to another class. If you request a transfer 3 days or less prior to class, you will be charged $30 to transfer to another class. Only 1 transfer per student and once a transfer has been completed, no refunds will be granted. Once a class begins, there will be no transfers or refunds.
Registration may NOT be accepted in person.
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO LOW ENROLLMENT: Three (3) students are required to make a typical class, otherwise, the course may be cancelled, and students may be asked to transfer to another time/date.
Blended Learning Classes REQUIRE the online training to be COMPLETE BEFORE the in-person class. Students are responsible for obtaining the hyperlink to access the online training. Hyperlinks are available at the registration screen, via the autogenerated confirmation email, and online at http://www.nationsbestcpr.com/faq.html. You will not be allowed to attend, if you cannot show proof of completing the online training, and will be required to register with full payment for another class.
LATE POLICY: 5 minutes for blended classes; 15 minutes for full day classes. You will not be allowed to attend if you are late and will be required to register with full payment for another class.
CPR Instructor Training Courses: Refund & Transfer Policy: Refunds will be granted to those who cancel 14 days prior to the class. If you request a transfer within 7 - 13 days prior to class, you will be charged $60 to transfer to another class. If you request a transfer within 4 - 6 days of class, you will be charged 50% of the registration fee to transfer to another class. There will be no transfers or refunds granted 3 days or less prior to the class start date. Only 1 transfer per student and once a transfer has been completed, no refunds will be granted. For the Instructor Training class, please make sure you log in to the online training using the detailed instructions in the email from Nation's Best CPR.
In the case of Instructor Training courses, 5 students are required to hold a class.
For the ARC online learning course troubleshooting, please watch the troubleshooting video or call 434-386-7910.
**WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY** Please be advised that Nation’s Best CPR follows local school closings and county government offices/libraries as a guideline for cancellations. The school district/county in which the class locations falls will be the standard. If a class is held and students do not attend registration is lost and a new class registration will be required. All cancellation/transfer fees remain in effect.**
8) If you're having trouble getting the online training to play, please watch this video: