1) How do I access the online portion of my blended learning class? You should have received an email containing the hyperlink and directions for accessing the Red Cross Online Learning portal. If you can not find the email, you may use the hyperlinks below:
2) My Log in doesn't work with the online class! Be sure you click the CREATE Log In button to create a NEW log in. Your log in information you used to register is NOT tied to the online learning portal.
3) Are classes guaranteed to take place? Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a class will meet the minimum required number of students. However, we work hard to avoid any cancellations and will notify our students 2-3 days in advance of any cancellations or rescheduled classes. The majority of classes do meet the minimum requirement.
5) I can't make my class tomorrow, what's your refund or transfer policy? The Nation's Best CPR Terms and Conditions are presented and must be accepted at the time of registration, thus all registered students have reviewed and accepted these terms.
All classes require payment in full to reserve your spot. Class sizes are limited to create a lower student/teacher ratio, please reserve your spot as early as possible. Refunds will be granted to those who cancel 7 days (14 for Instructor Courses) prior to the class. If notice is given 4 business days or more (7 days for Instructor Courses) prior to class, you may transfer to another class. If you request a transfer 3 business days or less (7 days for Instructor Courses) prior to class, you will be charged $30 ($60 for Instructor courses) to transfer to another class. Once a class begins, there will be no transfers or refunds.
Payment must be received in full prior to class in order to participate. Registration may NOT be accepted in person.
Three (3) students are required to make a typical class, otherwise, the course may be cancelled and students may be asked to transfer to another time/date. In the case of Instructor Training courses, 5 students are required to hold a class.
*****Blended Learning Classes REQUIRE the online training to be COMPLETE BEFORE the in-person class. Students are responsible for obtaining the hyperlink to access the online training. Hyperlinks are available at the registration screen, via the autogenerated confirmation email, and online http://www.nationsbestcpr.com/faq.html *********
For Troubleshooting for the Online learning system, please watch the troubleshooting video or call 434-386-7910.
6) If you're having trouble getting the online training to play, please watch this video: