American Red Cross (ARC) and American Heart Association (AHA) CPR, First Aid, and BLS
Workplace, Groups, and Community
(833) 33 MY CPR
NEXT STEPS - after your class has been set up in Enrollware by Nation's Best CPR...
- Hyperlinks: For all Blended Learning classes be sure your students have the hyperlink to the online training and complete it prior to class (for Blended classes only) you can find hyperlinks on this page: http://www.nationsbestcpr.com/faq.html
- Add Students: You can Add Students into Enrollware by clicking the Add Student button in the top right of your class listing. This will also create your printable roster that you'll use for student signatures (click Student List and print). Please include student names and email addresses for certification processing.
- Upload the signed Roster and associated paperwork into Enrollware after class
- Pay Your Invoice: Next business day you will receive an Invoice for the number of certifications to be processed. You are only billed for "successful" students. Once the invoice is paid, certs will be processed.
- Cards Are Issued: Nation's Best CPR will process all student certifications on your behalf and certifications will be emailed to your students directly from the issuing organization (AHA, ARC)
CONGRATULATIONS on your class!! WE love helping our instructors grow their business, don't hesitate to reach out to us with questions anytime!
Instructor Organized Class Request Form