American Red Cross (ARC) and American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for healthcare, community CPR and First Aid classes in Virginia!
Nation's Best CPR offers a full service CPR training experience. From lay-learner classes to those required for healthcare professionals. All courses meet OSHA requirements and certifications are provided within 24 hours via email!
Key Differentiators of Nation's Best CPR:
"We are not too small to meet the high expectations and requirements of large corporations, but not so large that we don't provide personalized service to our students!" - Jennifer McBride, Owner & CEO of Nation's Best CPR
Additional benefits of an organization like ours:
- Dedicated staff - our team at the corporate office specialize in specific areas relative to Customer Service, Contracts, Tech Support, Scheduling, Training, Marketing, and Quality Control. Rest assured that a professional person is available to help you navigate the process!
- It's always Easy to reach us in case you need another copy of your certification a year or so later, have technical questions, would like to further your education or obtain additional certifications, etc.
- Policies and Procedures provided up front so you have no questions as to how your situation will be handled
- With locations all over the US, you have access to a network of training sites
- Multiple instructors in every area, ready to serve both large and small classes. We have trained 2 to 200 students at a time and specialize in the coordination of large group, and on-going training accounts
- Our instructors bring their "A game" - your instructor has gone through an extensive training process and is provided with continued support. We do not hire and launch instructors to leave them on their own. Both the instructors and the clients benefit from this approach
- Discounts! Nation's Best CPR offers discounts on First Aid supplies and AED Machines. When you make a purchase from Nation's Best CPR you have someone to contact with questions, unlike when you buy from a large online retailer
American Red Cross (ARC) and American Heart Association (AHA) CPR, First Aid, and BLS
Workplace, Groups, and Community
(833) 33 MY CPR
CPR Training Locations in Virginia